Manufacturing and Project Engineer
Hours of Work
Full time – 37.5 hours per week
- Hourly paid salary to be agreed, dependant upon relevant qualifications and experience.
- 22 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays.
- SSP – in accordance with government regulations.
- Company Pension scheme (after 3 months of employment)
This role would suit candidates who want to pursue an Electrical Engineering and Project Management position. This role would suit either a graduate or non-graduate with some experience.
- A “can do attitude”
- Excellent organisational and engineering skills.
- Communication, team working and interpersonal skills, the ability to help coordinate other team members
- Pro-active & attention to detail essential.
- Good computer skills, Word, Excel Outlook.
- Electrical knowledge of switchgear would be an advantage
- Understanding of control principles and circuits.
- 2 to 5 years relevant industrial experience or Electrical engineering graduate
- Driving Licence.
Part of the Production and Engineering team, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Understanding of electrical & instrument schematics drawings.
- In house and on-site management of projects
- Assisting in the design of control systems
- Generating wiring schedules and components
- An interest in Sales
- Dealing with customers and their technical issues
- Procurement of electrical equipment.
- Generating RAMs
- Assisting and organising team members, assisting the department management and deputise for department managers when required.
On the job training/mentoring will be given on all aspects of the work required. Also, we will investigate any suitable courses that may be required to develop your knowledge and skills should you require it.
How to Apply
Please send applications and enquiries to email@example.com.